1/21/09

=_=
my 3 months and 5 days old phone is dead...
=_=
i gotta go to bugis tmr morning to check if i can get warranty services...
and if it goes to servicing, i'll be phoneless...
=_=
and then, there's a chance that all the stuff in my phone's gonna be gone...
=_=
although i have backup copies in my comp...
but then, it's quite a pain to put everything together again...
and then...
haix...
=_=
=_= =_= =_=
why suddenly sia...
suddenly a bomb dropped on me...
RIGHT before CNY
piang eh!
=_=
okay.. i'm sounding gangsta..
but that's how i'm feeling right now..
sian...
=_=
i take care of this phone more than i ever did for any of my phones...
and this happens..
sian sian sian...
=_=
me feel like crying right now..
feels like dying too...
=_=
is irritated with what happened...
=_=
okays,
this post can go on forever...
just that i dun even have the mood to type already...
=_=
-end of grumbling-

No comments: