1/13/09

ponyo ponyo ponyo...
''ponyo sousuke suki!''

haha.. =P
i finally watched ponyo!!
ponyo is SUPERRRRRRRRRRRR CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha.. =P
wants to kidnap ponyo...
XD

there's like only 6 ppl in the cinema today..
a couple sat behind me,
a loner sat in the block next to me, and a pair of girls sat in front of that loner..
plus me..
haha.. =P
very empty..
but, the movie's nice, so doesn't really care about the surroundings..
hee..
actually, knew about this movie through Yamapi!
haha.. =P
cox he wrote in his J-web that the tune of Ponyo is catchy..
then when the movie came out,
my first reaction was:
hey! Pi watched Ponyo!
and i decided that i'm gonna watch it no matter what..
haha.. =P
and it's a good movie..
erm, just the cuteness actually...
anyways, the movie makes me feel nostalgic...
cos the animation is hand-drawn,
so it looks similar to the kinda animation you see in Doraemon..
it reminds me of my childhood..
the fun days watching TV religiously with my Jie and cousins..
haha.. =P

hai..
wells, my random blabbing for today..
JA~

*Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo!*

No comments: