1/23/09

Injuries~
well, not too much of a big deal...
But,
I think my hands are seriously dying..
O_O
there are dozens of small cuts, swelling, torn skin, redness all over my 10 fingers...
LOL...
somehow,today, i'm seriously injury prone...
kept hitting/bamming/cutting my hands...
and like now, typing with my right middle finger is kinda painful cox i had quite a bad torn skin at my fingertip...
which, happens to be at the area which my nails poke at...
=_=

oh ya, and today,
MY SPECS SAVED MY EYES.
seriously...
cox i was standing on a beer grate,
packing cans of beer that's on the highest shelve...
then, suddenly, one can of beer toppled,
and it's ''neighbours'' followed...
in total about 7 cans toppled..
and 4 of them hit my specs before reaching the floor..
i'm like,
''heng ar, wearing specs, if not my eyes kena''
LOL...
sounds auntie...
psps...
but i'm seriously grateful to my specs...
haha.. =P

wells, gonna be working at DMK at Harbourfront tmr...
3 to 10..
zzz
=_=
wells, can't help it, they said must at least finish 3 more days of work...
haha.. =P

wells, shall stop my random talk here..
haha.. =P
JA~

No comments: