1/18/09

Spring cleaning...
wells, did a revamp for my room today..
cox CNY coming..
and Jie said gotta do...
so do lor...
i mainly packed my stuff, threw away unwanted stuff..
the cleaned the windows..

wells, packed my comics, and passed some to Yong Qing..
fruits basket etc..
thanks Yong Qing...
haha.. =P
Shobana did spring cleaning also..
and she gave me her JE magazines...
like about 10+ of them?
gotta go extend my JE corner le..
haha.. =P
Thanks loads Shobana!
=D

wells, is really irritated by something..
recently, many of the blogs i visit has a SPAMMER by the nick of ILLUSION...
that person basically doesn't reveal his/her identity...
i've seen a lot of blog owners asking who he/she is...
and this person is CHILDISHLY playing a ''MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER''...
i just wanna ask, how BORING and LAME can you get?
too much time and energy on your hands, can jolly well go do sth more meaningful, even sleeping is more useful than spamming...

just voicing my opinion, i think that it's DESPICABLE to disturb people like that...
what's wrong with you?
jian bu de guang?
can't come out openly,
gotta hide in the shadows ar?

wells, anyways, shall not waste any more of my blog space to talk about such stuff..
that's all for today,
JA~

No comments: