1/21/09

watched Code Blue Special Episode today...
here's a compiled version of Yamapi's character, Aizawa Kousaku's, monologue(one part at the beginning, another at the end):

''Life is always accompained with partings,
breakups between couples,
going different ways with friends,
and, death.
sometimes partings occur as expected,
sometimes partings occur unexpectedly.
the outcome of meetings is definitely partings.
there's always a time to meet, and a time to part,
in our hearts, we clearly know that.
misery is a form of parting,
starting out on a new journey is a form of parting,
letting go of the past is a form of parting,
deep down, there's only one thing that is definite,
partings, will make people stronger than before
--Aizawa Kousaku

it seems kinda true?
i'm saying that as an audience, not as a Yamapi fan..
hopefully..
haha.. =P

hmmm..
and then,
my phone is still failing me... =(
i am crossing my fingers now till the moment Jie comes home, till i get my hands onto another charger...
because, the only reason that i can think of, about my phone not being able to start up, is that the charger at home is spoiled, and my phone couldn't get charged so can't start...
cox it went totally no batt last night...
and like, i didn't drop my phone etc recently...
and even though i talked for close to 2 hours with Cheryl last night, it CAN'T be that my phone is overheated...
because i opened up the batt cover and smell metal...
i don't smell any burnt smell...
so it's can't be anything wrong with my phone...
i'm REALLY hoping for the problem to lie with the charger...
Onegaishimasu~ Kami-sama... ><

haix...
meanwhile, i cut my hair...
because mummy demanded it...
she gave ''orders''
haix..
now my hair looks weird..
because i'm practicing combing my hair now..
i wanna have a proper parting...
or my hair will just go back to being a ''nest''
lol...

haix...
is really really worried about my phone now..
=_=
hmmm..
shall go do sth to distract myself..
JA~

No comments: