1/12/09

ok..
my feelings can be summarised in 1 word

R-E-L-I-E-V-E-D
relieved..
yes, that's the word..
well, my results ain't good..
but then, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be..
and then,
watashi no jin sen, stopping ja nai~
(my life's not stopping)..
haha.. =P
okays..
being shameless over here..

L1R5-->22
L1R4-->16


lousy right??
but i should still be able to go to poly??
hopefully na~


and then, the most shocking thing about my results is,
I ACTUALLY GOT A B3 FOR MATHS!
yes..
the subject that makes me pull my hair..
the subject that i've been failing terribly..
i finally passed..
and with a grade much higher than i expected...
haha..


ah.. ppl..
really sorry ne~
i'm being noisy here..
talking about my pathetic scores that i'm somehow happy with..
gomenasai...
><


hmmm..
i'm impressed with GESS's new principal, mrs. Tan..
because of what she said..
''you are the apple of your parents' eyes, no matter what happens today, you are still their star''
because if you tried cutting an apple horizontally,
at the seeds part, you can see a star shape..
LOL..
i think she must have been an english teacher last time..
not bad la..
at least i think what she said makes sense??
haha.. =P


hmmm..
i wanna thank people over here..

thank you Sharon, Jin Yan, Wai Han, Yong Qing for asking whether i'm ok.. haha.. =P
they said they thought i would cry..
but that's only cox they didn't know about my imagination..
haha.. =P
anyways, thanks so much..
and Yong Qing, thanks loads for the gift..
it's cute.. =D


next, would like to thank Siew Huai and Wan Teng for the text messages of encouragement, which made me less nervous...

and would like to thank Uncle, Jie, Lin Qian, Felicia, Baka#1, Li Hui(my cousin), Laureen, Aunt Wendy, Cheryl, Ming Yong(my cousin), Shiva, Ming Ming(my cousin), Daniel(my cousin) for the text messages/calls asking about my results... =)


and then,
would like to thank Shobana, Cherie, Esther, Meiliana and Shi Min for having dinner together today! =D
Really looking forward to the outing/celebration on Saturday! =)


hmmm..
will be going to course counselling at NP and SP tmr...
hopefully i can decide on my courses soon..
yay!
okays, gonna go watch dramas!
haha.. =P
JA~


*watashi no jin sen, stopping ja nai~*

No comments: