1/24/09

just realised,
this is my 90th post...
haha.. =P

wells, my phone is back!
finally!
XD
but gotta wait till tmr afternoon then i can put my memory card back in...
so like for the whole of today, no songs etc~
but, i'm ok with it..
as long as my phone is ok...
haha.. =P

wells,
somehow,
feeling a bit, a bit... sabishi(dunno if it's correct spelling)?
dunno why...
what did i do wrong, eh?
at least, could you at least tell me?
instead of just keeping quiet,
and ignoring?
because it's like,
even if you wanna start ignoring me,
pls at least give me reasons etc...
like out of the blue moon...
what did i do wrong?
or is it just me, Poh Ting Xin, just isn't worth your 1 second?
i dunno...
maybe you just can't be bothered anymore...
but,
whatever it is,
i won't force you...
because it's ridiculous, and like, only makes things worse?

Wells, that's all for today..
JA~

No comments: