1/17/09

Hmmm...
mummy helped me ask Shop and Save at Redhill about job...
suddenly sia..
anyways, she said it's like $4 per hour..
and then should be work half a day only..
doing the stocks and stuff la...
hmmm..
guess i should start working again...
haha.. =P
anyways, if i work there, i want food can just walk over to find mummy...
FOC ne~
haha.. =P

haix..
thought about stuff happening in my life for the later part of this year...
first, poly's gonna start,
then like there's exams and stuff..
plus, will be going back to help SJ as much as possible...
hope they dun mind seeing me..
haha.. =P
wells,
i guess it's time i take charge of my studies and be serious about everything...
because, i can't afford to do badly in poly..
dun have the money..
haha.. =P
will cheong as much as possible..
is aiming for the cert of merit...
although, fact is, based on my abilities, it's not quite possible..
haha.. =P
but just give it a try lor...
better than nothing..
hai..
ganbatte ne, everyone..
i'm motivated and fired up right now..
and i WANT it to continue till end of poly...
haha.. =P

I WON'T BE LAZY ANYMORE!
that's the promise i give myself...
and i'll keep by it from today onwards!
haha.. =P
JA~

No comments: