8/25/09

Weird Dream

had a really weird and bad dream ytd,
dreamt that somehow, i lost my phone or sth,
and no matter how i looked, i couldn't find it,
and i realised i lost it,
when Phoebe, Sze Yee, and a whole lot of people were entering some restaurant,
some traditional japanese restaurant to be exact...
it's like we were in some committee,
and we are meeting some important people,
and Phoebe even warned that i'd be questioned a lot,
then somehow,
when i realised i lost my phone,
Phoebe lent me her phone,
and i keep calling and calling and i couldn't find my phone,
so went home,
and daady and mummy were asleep,
and then,
ye ye called,
asking for Jie's number,
told him,
and then he said that hospital called him,
asked me to check if something happened to Jie or sth,
then called Jie's phone,
then some doctor answered,
said some stuff, (which i forgot),
then i continued looking for my phone,
and then,
dunno what happened,
then next thing i knew,
i woke up from my dream,
with my phone next to me...
LUCKY this was a dream...
and I SERIOUSLY HOPE IT WUN COME TRUE...
especially with Jie's part..
okays,
end of rubbish..

No comments: